shuttering plywood is manufactured with high density timber in ultra modern hot presses. Manufactured with CPGL technology, it offers extra strength and better bonding when compared to similar products in the market. The panels are most suitable for RCC construction sites.
- film faced shuttering plywood is most effective in RCC constructions.
- It has a smooth mirror like superior finishing on both surfaces.
- It saves up to 45% of cost compared to other similar products due to more repetition during shuttering work.
- Its cross laminated structure between face veneer, core veneer and the film again enhances the strength of ply.
- After using it as shuttering plywood for many times, it can be re-used for paneling, roofing, flooring, partitions etc.
- Weight of paper used in film is 125gms
Application: It is being used widely in the construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, ship building, water tanks, cooling towers, all high rise buildings etc., which need maximum strength and security.
Sizes: 1840 x 1220 mm, 2440 x 1220 mm, 2745 x 1525 mm, 3050 x 1525 mm, 3200 x 1675 mm
Thicknesses: 9, 12, 15, 18, 25, 30 mm
Weight: 23, 30, 34, 36, 38 & 42 KG in 12mm 38, 45, 52, 54, 56 & 60 kg in 19mm
Density: 0.65 to 1.20 gm/cm3
- Cleaning and oiling the surface increasing the life of plywood.
- Use screws to fix shuttering plywood.
- Store it properly stacked under a shed.
- Care should be taken during transport to avoid scratches.
- Should be recoated with mould oil before the next use.
- The edges of a board in pack shall be in a straight vertical line.
- Side screwing & nailing strictly prohibited.
- Don’t use the material without suitable mould oil.
- Don’t allow the material to fell down from top/certain height of the building.
- The plywood shall not be dragged over one another as this would scratch the surface.
- Don’t allow the material to use without sealants at the cut edges.
- Don’t allow the material to stack without proper drying.